- PSY & EUROPE
- Psychology for Health - Contributions to Policy Making - expert c...
- EU Pact for Mental Health and Well-being
- EU funded projects
- DG Health and Consumers
- European Health Policy Forum EUHPF
- Psychology - a Contribution for EU Policy Making - Nov 2011
- Directive 2005/36/EC : Recognition of professional qualifications
- Modernizing the Professional Qualifications Directive 2005/36/EC ...
- Competent Authorities for psychologists as regulated profession
- Across Europe - General
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- EFPA Position Statement on Health 2011
- TUNING EuroPsy _ Tuning Educational Structures in Europe
- EFPA Position paper Psychologists in the Educational System
- Traffic Psychology
- EFPA Position Statement on EU Pact on Mental Health and WellBeing
- EFPA Position Statement on Mental Health at Workplace Settings
- Optimal Standards for Professional Training in Psychology
- White Paper on the protection of the human rights and dignity of ...
- Training Standards for Psychologists specializing in Psychotherap...
- Carta Ethica or Charter of Professional Ethics for Psychologists
- EFPA Declaration on the European Standards of education and train...
Psychology in Europe
Disaster, Crisis and Trauma Psychology
Visit the Disaster, Crisis and Trauma Psychology Website: http://disaster.efpa.eu
Reports General Assembly 2005
- Report Network SG for GA Granada 2005
- SC Ethics Report GA Granada 2005
- SC Psychotherapy Report GA Granada 2005
- SC Scientific Affairs Report GA Granada 2005
- SC Test and Testing Report GA Granada 2005
- TF Crisis and Disaster Report GA Granada 2005
- TF Education Report GA Granada 2005
- TF Geropsychology Report GA Granada 2005
- TF Traffic Psychology Report GA Granada 2005
- WG European Regulations Report GA Granada 2005
- WG NGO Report GA Granada 2005
- WG Test user Standards GA Granada 2005